Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Infrastructure Database Administrator (MSSQL)
at Clearwater Analytics
About Clearwater Analytics
Clearwater Analytics is a well-respected Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) provider of investment portfolio reporting and analytics. The company currently reports on over $1 trillion in assets for over 2,500 institutional investors, including many Fortune 500 companies. Clearwater has offices in Boise, Idaho; New York City, New York; and Edinburgh, Scotland. Clients include Cisco Systems, Intuit, Facebook, Pandora, Hiscox, Oracle, Starbucks, Yahoo! and a number of major banks and investment managers.
Clearwater offers a competitive compensation package, exposure to cutting-edge technology, business casual workplace, beautiful surroundings and work-life balance.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Design, implement, and maintain database systems
- Ensure that backup and restore processes and procedures are in place and tested
- Perform capacity planning for future hardware requirements
- Implement monitoring to provide early warning of issues
- Participate in an on-call rotation
- Experience in Database Administration with SQL Server (preferably 2012)
- Skills in two or more of the following:
- AlwaysOn Availability Groups
- T-SQL proficiency
- Ability to participate in an on-call rotation to provide off-hours support as required
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Working knowledge of RedGate tools for SQL Server
- SAN Experience
- MCSA SQL Server Certification
- Participation in the database community