Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Senior Software Engineer
Who We Are
Founded in 1991, Docutech offers a wide range of document technology solutions for mortgage, home equity, and consumer lending from document generation to eDelivery, eSign and print fulfillment. Docutech sets the standard in providing market-proven technology and unrivaled customer service to our clients, their workforce and their clients. Docutech’s knowledge and solutions empower lending professionals to efficiently produce accurate loan packages in all 50 states to ensure compliance with constantly changing laws and regulations.
Who We Are Looking For and How You Can Help Us Grow
As a Software Engineer at Docutech you will be tasked with solving challenging problems in a fast-paced environment. You will be responsible for the technical design, development, testing, implementation, and maintenance of our various software applications across the full-stack. You will collaborate with other teams and team members to ensure effective communication and to support the completion of projects and objectives. Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to, leading on various projects, coaching and mentoring other engineers and developing and implementing best practice.
- .NET in all shapes and forms, including .NET Core
- .NET Web API (REST), .NET Web Service (SOAP)
- Microsoft IIS
- Microsoft SQL Server
- Visual Studio IDE
- TFS, Git, TFVC
- Bachelor's degree in IT or related field or equivalent experience
- 7+ years’ experience designing and building software applications
- Experience working on complex software projects
- Proficiency in ASP.NET, C#, SQL, RESTful APIs, SOAP, XML, Web Technologies
- Proficiency in object-oriented design and implementation
- Understanding of TDD, DDD, BDD, DevOps, Agile/Scrum
- Cloud development experience is a plus
- Self-motivated, creative, resourceful, confident, a desire to learn, team player
What We Offer
Our environment is a fast paced, results driven office setting. We value employees who perform with minimal supervision and who are team players. While we constantly strive for great results we also value work-life balance. We are industry leaders and we recognize this is a reflection of our employees. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Competitive Pay & Flexible Scheduling
- Corporate Benefits to include Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, FSA, HSA, STD & LTD
- 401K & Healthy Company Match
- Generous Paid Time Off plans (Vacation, Sick & Holiday)
- Opportunities for growth and advancement