Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Caregiver | Stonebridge Homecare | Boise, ID
at Ensign Services
At Stonebridge Homecare we put our Employees First. We recognize our people are our most valuable asset and strive everyday to respect you and the demands on your time. We value hard work, loyalty, and dedication
The Personal Care Attendant's (Caregiver) main objective is client satisfaction and safety for both oneself and for the client. The Personal Care Attendant (caregiver) must have sensitivity for the needs of others, a professional manner, and a positive attitude. The Personal Care Attendant (Caregiver) must feel comfortable caring for a client in a private home or setting. The Personal Care Attendant (Caregiver) needs to report on time to scheduled shift unless specific circumstances come up.
We value the demands you have on your time, which is why we strive to schedule our caregivers according to their availabilit.Your schedule will be constructed based on your approved availability. If, for any reason, we need to request you to work outside of your submitted availability we will call and discuss this with you prior to schedule changes.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Provide excellent client care including some or all of the following:
- Skin care maintenance
- Range of motion (ROM) and muscle strengthening exercise to maintain optimal level of functioning
- Assist with toileting
- Assist with bathing, grooming, and other personal hygiene necessities
- Turning and positioning of the client
- Monitoring and reporting changes in the client status to the Client Care Coordinator(s)
- Clocking in and out according to the direction and procedure assigned by the Client Care Coordinator(s)
- Dressing and undressing the client
- Arranging and managing medications to be taken as directed by doctor
- Monitoring for signs of any ailment and communicating such concerns to the office
- Maintaining a hygienic environment
The above statements are only meant to be a representative summary of the major duties and responsibilities performed by the employee of this job. The employee may be requested to perform job-related tasks other than those stated in this description.
JOB REQUIREMENTS (Education, Experience, Knowledge, Skills & Abilities)
- Must be, at least, eighteen (18) years of age or older.
- Must have reliable transportation for travel to and from client homes
- Must be able to provide services according to the care plan of the client
- Excellent customer service and listening skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills; able to effectively communicate with the client and the office staff
- Ability to read and write clear English
- Able to compute basic mathematics
- CNA's & MA's a plus, but not mandatory
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
The employer for this position is stated in the job posting. Ensign Services, Inc. provides recruiting services for operations in the skilled nursing, assisted living, home health and hospice industries.
Ensign Services provides recruiting and placement support services to operations in the health care industry. These employers all offer a work environment where local leaders and teams are empowered to achieve superior clinical outcomes, high patient and family satisfaction, operating efficiencies, and financial performance. We engage in a collective quest to develop and support employees so they can deliver dignified, quality health care experiences to patients in the communities they serve.
It is the policy of the Company to be an equal opportunity employer. The Company is committed to ensuring that all conditions and privileges of employment, including recruitment, hiring, evaluation, transfer, promotion, discipline, determination of compensation and/or benefits, and termination of employment, for all job classifications, are based on qualifications and work record. No employment decision is made, nor does the company discriminate, on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex/pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, veteran status, or disability.