Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Certified Occupational Therapy Assistant | Horizon Home Health |Pocatello, ID
at Ensign Services
Horizon is one of Idaho's oldest and largest Home Health agencies. We have been in business for over 20 years and currently have 7 branches from Weiser to Burley and are excited to have recently opened in Pocatello.We pride ourselves on our quality of care and ethical business practices as well as our foundational Core Values CAPLICO- - -Celebrate, Accountability, Passion for Learning, Intelligent Risk Taking, Customer Second, and Ownership.
How we do it:
CELEBRATING successes large or small. We hold each other ACCOUNTABLE with respect and professionalism. Our PASSION FOR LEARNING allows us to teach our team members the latest and most advanced Home Health and Hospice education. Our LOVE ONE ANOTHER atmosphere shows we work as a team with trust and compassion. The growth we have experienced reveals that we are INTELLIGENT RISK TAKERS with our processes and procedures. But what really sets us apart from all the others is our CUSTOMER SECOND philosophy. Employees are our main and most important focus. We achieve job fulfillment by promoting OWNERSHIP through the independence that Home Health and Hospice offers.Horizon is Idaho’s EMPLOYER OF CHOICE and we want you to join us as we PROVIDE LIFE CHANGING SERVICE to all those we touch.
Certified Occupational Therapist licensed in the State of Idaho
Valid driver's license and auto insurance
At least 1 year of Home Health experience preferred
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS/RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Maintains confidentiality of patient information.
2. Communicates effectively on the telephone with patients, families and staff.
3. Answers incoming calls and forwards to appropriate staff person or takes a message if the person is not available.
4. Welcomes and assists all guests.
5. Manages incoming, outgoing and interoffice mail and faxes.
6. Performs typing, faxing and filing tasks as requested for various staff persons.
7. Take referrals, process workflow as assigned, and performs a variety of tasks and projects involving communication and coordination with patients, families, and field staff, data entry, word processing and other document preparation, photocopying, collating, sorting, or gathering.
8. Provide support for device users with basic set up and troubleshooting.
9. Maintain business office equipment; assist users with questions, concerns, and problem solving. Order supplies.
10. Complete tasks related to payroll, accounts payable, or other company processes.
11. Responsible for informing staff of any changes, updates, etc., regarding admissions; discharges, visits, schedules; and clinical meetings as directed by the Branch Manager, Clinical Supervisor, Director of Nursing, and/or Administrator.
12. Tracks admission, discharge, IDTs, face to face compliance, certification and re-certification dates on all patients.
13. Responsible for assisting with audits of patient information.
14. Maintains accurate mailing lists of employees; patients; volunteers, Medical Directors, physicians and nursing facilities and forwards any changes to the Resource Office.
15. Performs other necessary functions/duties as assigned by the Branch Manager, Clinical Supervisor, Director of Nursing, and/or Administrator.
16. Participates in and assists with community activities, i.e., health fairs, conventions, community education programs, etc. as assigned by Program Director, Director of Nursing and/or Administrator.
The above statements are intended to be a representative summary of the major duties and responsibilities performed by incumbents of this job. The incumbents may be requested to perform job-related tasks other than those stated in this description.
Horizon Home Health and Hospice
Twin Falls, Idaho Burley, Idaho
Horizon Home Health and Hospice is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics.
The employer for this position is stated in the job posting. Ensign Services, Inc. provides recruiting services for operations in the skilled nursing, assisted living, home health and hospice industries.
Ensign Services provides recruiting and placement support services to operations in the health care industry. These employers all offer a work environment where local leaders and teams are empowered to achieve superior clinical outcomes, high patient and family satisfaction, operating efficiencies, and financial performance. We engage in a collective quest to develop and support employees so they can deliver dignified, quality health care experiences to patients in the communities they serve.
It is the policy of the Company to be an equal opportunity employer. The Company is committed to ensuring that all conditions and privileges of employment, including recruitment, hiring, evaluation, transfer, promotion, discipline, determination of compensation and/or benefits, and termination of employment, for all job classifications, are based on qualifications and work record. No employment decision is made, nor does the company discriminate, on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex/pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, veteran status, or disability.