Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
IT Resource | Cornerstone Service Center | Eagle, ID
at Ensign Services
The primary purpose of this position is to provide a single point of contact to the organization for information technology related problems.
- All duties and responsibilities shall be performed as set forth in our established policies and procedures.
- Adheres to and assures compliance with Code of Conduct, organization policies and procedures and all applicable rules, regulations and standards as promulgated by Federal, State, and accrediting agencies or regulating bodies. This includes, but is not limited to, Department of Health, Centers of Medicare and Medicaid Services, and other applicable regulatory agencies.
- Implement new hardware, infrastructure setup, and support at newly acquired entities.
- Be accountable from end to end to ensure that the network installation premise is up and running correctly
- Analyze problems and implement solutions, including the exercise of discretion and independent judgment to solve problems.
- Identify and fix any underutilization of system and network resources
- Make analytical assessments and decisions about how each operations computer network should function.
- Provide on-site support to operating entities at the direction of the Information Systems Director.
- Assist the field with email or trouble ticket enquiries to resolve IT systems issues and problems in a timely manner, and escalate when necessary to the appropriate teams.
- When necessary, assist the field with addressing support inquires via telephone.
- Provide support and incident management and communications for IT systems faults and service requests.
- Track issues to resolution.
- Update the field with issue resolutions.
- Track user account creations, changes and deletions.
- When necessary, perform password resets.
- Support computers, laptops, smart phones and applications.
·Perform work as scheduled and instructed by the Information Services Director.
- Develop and maintain a good working rapport with inter-department personnel, as well as other departments within the organization.
Please note this job description has been designed to indicate the general nature, working conditions and level of work performed by employees within this job. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, working conditions and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
- High School Diploma, Associate’s degree (preferred)
- One (1) to three (3) years of IT Field Experience
The employer for this position is stated in the job posting. Ensign Services, Inc. provides recruiting services for operations in the skilled nursing, assisted living, home health and hospice industries.
Ensign Services provides recruiting and placement support services to operations in the health care industry. These employers all offer a work environment where local leaders and teams are empowered to achieve superior clinical outcomes, high patient and family satisfaction, operating efficiencies, and financial performance. We engage in a collective quest to develop and support employees so they can deliver dignified, quality health care experiences to patients in the communities they serve.
It is the policy of the Company to be an equal opportunity employer. The Company is committed to ensuring that all conditions and privileges of employment, including recruitment, hiring, evaluation, transfer, promotion, discipline, determination of compensation and/or benefits, and termination of employment, for all job classifications, are based on qualifications and work record. No employment decision is made, nor does the company discriminate, on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex/pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, veteran status, or disability.