Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Maintenance Staff - Parke View Rehabilitation and Care Center
at Ensign Services
Parke View Rehabilitation and Care Center is looking for a full-time Maintenance Assistant. We are committed to providing an excellent clinical experience for our patients and an amazing work environment for our employees.
Parke View Rehabilitation operates with the core values of CAPLICO in mind:
Passion for Learning
Love One Another
Intelligent Risk Taking
This is what makes us unique!
* Recommend to the Executive Director the equipment and supply needs of the department.
* Make periodic rounds to check equipment and to assure that necessary equipment is available and working properly.
* Check supply rooms and work areas to assure that needed supplies are readily available to perform assigned tasks.
* Monitor maintenance procedures to ensure that supplies are used in an efficient manner to avoid waste.
* Ensure that appropriate personal protective equipment used in the handling of infectious materials is available and easily accessible to maintenance personnel.
* Maintain inventory and records according to established policies
* Place orders for equipment and supplies as necessary or as may be required
* Ensure that equipment contaminated with blood or other infectious material is properly labeled or tagged before being sent for repair or decontamination
* Assist in preparing and planning the Maintenance Department's budget for equipment, supplies, and labor, and submit to the Executive Director for review, recommendations, and approval.
* Maintain current written records of department expenditures and assure that adequate financial records and cost reports are submitted to the Executive Director upon request or as necessary.
* Make departmental adjustments in order to confirm to the approved budget, and/or as may be dictated by an analysis of the monthly operating statement.
- Oversee laundry aides and housekeeping at the facility.
High school diploma or equivalent
Must have, as a minimum, 3 year(s) experience in a supervisory capacity, in a maintenance/plant related position.
Must be knowledgeable of boilers, compressors, generators, etc., as well as various mechanical, electrical and plumbing systems.
Must have the ability to read and interpret blueprints.
Must be knowledgeable in building codes and safety regulations.
This position has full medical and dental insurance benefits available.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines
Parke View Rehabilitation and Care Center
The employer for this position is stated in the job posting. Ensign Services, Inc. provides recruiting services for operations in the skilled nursing, assisted living, home health and hospice industries.
Ensign Services provides recruiting and placement support services to operations in the health care industry. These employers all offer a work environment where local leaders and teams are empowered to achieve superior clinical outcomes, high patient and family satisfaction, operating efficiencies, and financial performance. We engage in a collective quest to develop and support employees so they can deliver dignified, quality health care experiences to patients in the communities they serve.
It is the policy of the Company to be an equal opportunity employer. The Company is committed to ensuring that all conditions and privileges of employment, including recruitment, hiring, evaluation, transfer, promotion, discipline, determination of compensation and/or benefits, and termination of employment, for all job classifications, are based on qualifications and work record. No employment decision is made, nor does the company discriminate, on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex/pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, veteran status, or disability.