Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
IT Intern - IT - Training
at Kootenai Health
IT - Training
Jumpstart your IT career with an award winning IT Department! Kootenai Health is seeking a Full Time IT Intern to join our team!
About the IT Intern Job
Kootenai Health is seeking a Full Time IT Intern to join our team for 4 months. As an Intern you will provide basic Information Technology support for the Information Systems department. You will learn to utilize hospital IT hardware and software. In this job you will perform desktop and application service functions and have an outstanding opportunity to learn and grow!
· The duration of this internship is 4 months.
· The anticipated start date is January 2018.
· The shift will typically be Monday - Friday, 8am-5pm.
Requirements & Minimum Qualifications:
· We are looking for candidates with a minimum of a Bachelor's degree in IT related field or currently enrolled in a Bachelor's degree in Information Systems, Computer Science or a related Information Technology field required.
· Proven general knowledge of IT required.
About the IT Department
Awards & Recognition - Most Wired / Wireless Hospital, Hospital & Health Networks - Kootenai is consistently named one of the 100 Most Wired hospitals in the country. In this same survey, Kootenai also earned a spot on the list of Top 25 Most Wireless hospitals.
About Kootenai Health
Kootenai Health has a solid reputation in the Pacific Northwest and has a rich history that spans nearly 60 years of innovation, achievements, and benchmarks in healthcare. Providing a comprehensive range of medical services, our main campus is located in Coeur d'Alene, Idaho and includes a 292-bed community-owned hospital. We have been recognized among large employers as the No. 1 Best Place to Work in Healthcare by Modern Healthcare magazine, and are regularly recognized by Cleverly and Associates for providing value to our community.
· 2017 Gallup Great Workplace Award - Kootenai Health has been recognized as one of the most engaged and productive workforces in the world!
· Member of the Mayo Clinic Care Network - in 2014 Kootenai Health became the 30th member, a national network of like-minded organizations that share a commitment to better serving patients and their families. Kootenai Health is the first health care organization in the Pacific Northwest to be selected as a member of the Mayo Clinic Care Network, and, like all network members, will remain locally-owned and independent health care provider.
· 3 Time Magnet Designated since 2006 - This designation is nursing's top honor, accepted nationally as the gold standard in nursing excellence. Kootenai was the first hospital in the Inland Northwest to receive this designation and the second in Idaho.
Have you considered a career at Kootenai Health? Maybe you should!