Lutron Electronics, Inc.
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Commercial Project Manager
at Lutron Electronics, Inc.
Lutron Electronics Co., Inc. is recruiting for a Commercial Project Manager in our Commercial Construction Management Group. The position will be located at our corporate headquarters in Coopersburg, PA. You will be responsible for successfully managing a team to drive large scale commercial lighting/shading projects towards profitablity from take-off to job close out. A successful Project Manager will work closely with sales, reps, dealers/distributors, and installers to understand project details. You will also coordinate internally with operations, manufacturing, engineering, the drawings team, the applications team and the database team to ensure successful job completion.
- Actively communicate with inside and outside project teams
- Provide prompt status updates and professional problem resolution
- Understand and manage the construction schedule
- Coordinate the accurate and on-time delivery of Lutron products
- Work closely with the internal drawings team to create detailed submittal and installation related documentation specific to Lutron systems being installed
- Work closely with Field Service to share project information and ensure the successful start-up and close out of punch list items for the project
- Provide electrical engineering level guidance to team other department Project Managers and Professionals.
- Stay aligned to Lutron’s culture and values
- Be passionate
- Be flexible and adaptable to changing markets
- Be an innovative thinker
- Be customer focused
- Be ethical
- Construction Industry related work experience
- Familiar with the commercial construction process
- Supervisory experience
- Engineering or Construction Managment degree or equivilant experience
- Project management and estimating experience, commercial construction focus required
- Excellent attention to detail and strong communication skills
- Ability to manage multiple priorities with a sense of urgency
- Highly organized and accustomed to a fast-paced work schedule
Lutron Electronics’ position as the leading manufacturer of lighting controls worldwide, our unsurpassed quality, the breadth and depth of our product offerings, and our commitment to servicing our worldwide customers have resulted in double-digit growth annually. This growth has allowed the company to continue to invest in recruiting and retaining the best people we can find to help us service our customers. Continuous growth has also fueled our ability to constantly develop new technologies and new manufacturing processes that drive the creation of new or better products and services.
Lutron offers a competitive compensation and benefits package and a dynamic and professional work environment. We also offer continued growth through increased job responsibilities, courses offered through Lutron University and advancement opportunities. For more information, view our website at www.lutron.com. EOE.