Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Materials Management Clerk Part Time
at Vibra Healthcare
Vibra Hospital of Boise is seeking an experienced Part Time Materials Management Clerk/Technician to join our team!
The Materials Management Clerk/Technician is responsible for working as a member of the Materials Management team to ensure the needs for supplies and equipment in the Hospital are met. Accurately inventories, orders, receives, picks and distributes materials to meet demands. Processes supplies and equipment by cleaning, packaging, sterilizing and storing as assigned in accordance with established policies and procedures.
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Minimum one (1) year of previous materials management/supply clerk experience required.
- Previous hospital materials management experience preferred.
- Current, valid, and active driver’s license preferred.
- Ability to project a professional image.
- Knowledge of regulatory standards and compliance requirements.
- Strong organizational, prioritizing and analytical skills.
- Ability to make independent decisions when circumstances warrant.
- Working knowledge of computer and software applications used in job functions.
- Freedom from illegal use of and effects of use of drugs and alcohol in the workplace.
Our recruitment team wants to get to know you. Share your passion!
Please complete our online application and submit your resume for immediate consideration
Thank you for taking the time to consider a career opportunity with our hospital.
Vibra Healthcare is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer including Women, Minorities, Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.