Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
+ PCT Patient Care Technician Full Time
at Vibra Healthcare
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 11972
Vibra Healthcare has begun a search on behalf of Ernest Health.
Northern Idaho Advanced Care Hospital is seeking a Full Time Patient Care Technician to join our team!
Working under the supervision of registered nurse, primarily responsible for providing direct bedside care to patients. Integrates the hospital’s mission and “Guiding Principles” into daily practice.
Please click the link to check it out. https://niach.ernesthealth.com/
- High School Diploma or equivalent required
- CNA license preferred
- CPR Certification required
- One (1) year experience in a hospital setting preferred
- Knowledge of clinical operations and procedures.
- Demonstrates appropriate knowledge of Infection Control and proper body mechanics
- Demonstrates general computer skills including: data entry, word processing, email, and record management.
- Utilizes policies, procedures, and guidelines in caring for adolescent, adult, and geriatric patients.
- Effective organizational and time management skills.
- Effective written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to maintain proper levels of confidentiality.
- Ability to work closely and professionally with others.
- Ability to maintain quality, safety, and/or infection control standards.
Our recruitment team wants to get to know you. Share your passion! Please complete our online application and submit your resume for immediate consideration.
If selected, our interview process includes phone interviews, in person interviews, and several vetting tools.
Thank you for taking the time to consider a career opportunity with our hospital.
No third party recruiters please.
Please complete an online application!