Red Lion Hotels Corporation
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Red Lion Hotels Corporation
Job Reference #: 5000257750506
What are the essential functions?
- Set or pre-set tables in banquet room as assigned.
- Serve meals to patrons according to established rules of etiquette.
- Observe guests to fulfill any additional requests.
- Maintain the cleanliness of banquet areas.
- Show them you CAN, show them you CARE; following all essential principles in the Little Red Book.
- Have passion for service; like taking care of others; and provide that friendly above and beyond service to Your customers
- Here are some of the legal items we talked about in the introduction. Review, comply with, and promote the company's Affirmative Action Plans for minorities, women, veterans and persons with disabilities.
- The listed items may not be the only duties performed in this position - there will be other duties as assigned.
What knowledge, skills and abilities do I need to have? (the must-haves)
Display knowledge of basic banquet set-ups, policies and procedures.
- Ability to deal courteously and tactfully with the public.
- Ability to multi-task, follow through and re-prioritize well to meet deadlines.
- Ability to communicate and develop an effective working relationship with fellow associates, managers, outside representatives, agencies, and Red Lion guests.
- Ability to deal professionally, courteously and tactfully with the public and coworkers.
- Ability to read, write and communicate effectively with others.
What Licenses or Certificates are required?
- Health Card
- Proof of Hepatitis Shot