Services Group of America
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Services Group of America
- Job ID
- Job Location
- Working Hours
- 4:00pm-12:30am, Tues-Sat
We are currently looking for an experienced Fleet Mechanic to join our expanding team. As a fast-growing foodservice distributor, Food Services of America treats our customers as the boss and our Associates as our most important resource. Our growth provides Associates opportunities to drive their career.
Apply Now and Join Our Team!
- Performs routine preventative maintenance and repair for trucks, trailers, refrigeration units & dollies.
- Welding, cutting and basic fabrication.
- Electronic troubleshooting utilizing manufacturer computer applications.
- Work both inside the shop and outdoors.
- Document troubleshooting and repair activities.
- Communicate and coordinate tasks with Shop lead mechanic.
- HS Diploma or Equivalent required.
- Experience in trouble shooting and repairs of Power systems, Electrical, Brake, Suspension, Air systems, Drive trains, Clutches, Steering Assemblies, refrigeration systems and all other truck/trailer related components.
- 2 years of progressive experience as an equipment mechanic, including maintenance of diesel engines, hydraulic systems & mobile refrigeration systems preferred.
- Certified drivers license.
- Ability to work both independently and with a team.
- History of organizing and prioritizing work-flow.
- Possess effective written and oral communication skills.
- Experience in fast-paced repair shop environment where multi-tasking is required.
- Knowledge of Federal Motor Carrier Safety regulations.
- Must pass all pre-employment screenings.
- Self starter with desire to succeed.
- Strong attention to detail and follow through on assigned responsibilities.
- Provide own tools.
Equal Employment Opportunity Employer M/F/Vets/Disabled.